7328 Extruded Sheet, Sign White
- •Provides necessary luminance in back-lit signage offering approximately 20% light transmission for an 1/8” gauge sheet
- •Used for both interior and exterior illuminated signage as well as point of purchase displays and exhibits
- •Use at temperatures from -30°F (-34°C) to 190°F (88°C) depending on the application
- •Meets requirements of Underwriters Laboratories standards for Safety Electric Signs-UL48 (US) & C22-2 (Canada)
- •Will withstand intense sun, extreme cold or heat, sudden temperature changes, salt water spray & other weathering factors
Refer to our "Guide to Plastic" for grades, shapes and various properties.