Acrylic Cast Sheet -- Clear
- •Cast Acrylic has a higher molecular weight than the extruded acrylic product making it more fabrication friendly
- •When compared to extruded, cast acrylic offers improved routing, buffing, polishing and cutting capabilities
- •Produced from methyl methacrylate monomer, cast acrylic has excellent optical properties and improved chemical resistance
- •The surface tolerance for cast sheet is +/- 10% which is greater than the extruded surface tolerance of +/- 5%
- •Cool Application: Clear and white cast acrylic sheet makes a great marker board for any office
Refer to our "Guide to Plastic" for grades, shapes and various properties.